Sunday, March 12, 2006

Seeing Wagga Wagga

Drivers, look out for the ducks! And we really saw a flock of ducks crossing the road. Too bad i was too slow in getting my camera out to capture the interesting sight.

One of the beautiful architecture of Wagga.

By the pond near our accommodation. The pond is full of water lilies. Lots of greenary in Wagga compared to Sydney.

Close-up view of the beautiful water lilies.


A beach in an inland city??? How is that possible? It turned out to be a 'beach' (with sand) by the river. The width of the river is only about the width of Singapore river.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!
I was just trying my luck today and I saw your blog up.
So lucky lucky lucky lucky!

Anyway, you must continue your blogging ok? There will be plenty of comments from me!!!!
jumps up and down

Can tell you spend a lot of time on the writing cuz your sentences seems so well thought of.

My LJ is virtually non-existent. Don't think I want to write in it anytime soon. Will be too full of sadness and bitterness anyway.

Meanwhile, YOU keep updating!!

Bye!!!

Zhen

12:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home