Thursday, March 02, 2006

New Blog!

Feels a bit weird blogging after so long. (My fault. i kept procrastinating.) But many of my friends have been asking me about my blog, so i decided to revive it.



I know i said i wanted to change the look of my blog. And i really did search for nice templates and tried my best to edit the html language etc to personalise my blog. The picture that was supposed to be the highlight of my blog was this very cute Forever Friends bear holding a bunch of flowers. Oh well, i shall still put a picture of it in my blog for myself n all of you to admire.





But, (as you may have guessed) after many many unsuccessful tries to adapt the template to my needs and a huge headache, i decided to stick back to the conventional templates provided by Blogger. (My gratitude to Blogger for creating simple templates for html idiots like me.) So there, my blog is back again. With a very simple design. And it's a different design from the one last time, so it's still a new blog. :D



And I decided, to add more colours to it, i shall upload pictures. Hope that compensates. ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo i help u do ur blog template la... just tell me where u wanna place the bear... keke
-sy aka cy lol

5:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home