Thursday, August 11, 2005

Yummy steamboat dinner

Today was a very enjoyable day. I had a huge steamboat dinner! My landladies treated Jeannie and I as a form of welcome to their place. Had great fun as we were laughing throughout the whole dinner and of course, it was fantastic to get to eat all the yummy yummy food. We went to Burwood & Ashfield to get all the food with Grace today. There were prawns, 3 different kinds of mushrooms, cuttlefish balls, curry-filled balls (which were v delicious btw), meat, vegetables, luncheon meat, crab sticks, etc etc. And the soup base was Ma La soup base. So delicious and cos it’s so cold (these few days have been ultimate cold! Weather report says that the temp tonight will be 0 to -1 deg), it was so nice to crowd around the hot pot. Really feel fortunate to get such good and warm landladies.



By the way, I made the mistake of counting my eggs before they hatch. I have to go to school 4 days a week instead of 3. It’s a long n unhappy story, which I choose to forget, so shall not recount it here. Oh… but I was right about one thing. There are lots n lots of assignments and group project work and exams. Boo hoo hoo…… Uni life is not that fun after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home