Sunday, February 27, 2005

3 Weeks of Long-Awaited Holidays !

Finally, finally, after a super tough week, my eagerly looked-forward-to holidays are here!



Hmm...what shall i do in these 3 weeks?

1. Learn diving ! Cool ! Looking forward to seeing the remaining 70% of the world that i can't reach by walking.

2. Continue my driving lessons. I passed my final theory test! so must quick quick learn my to drive so that i can go for my practical test before i leave for Oz. Right now, my process is quite poor. The instructor says i drive in a zig-zag manner. :-(

3. Read a lot of books that i have kept wanting to read but didn't have time to do so during school term.

4. Meet up with friends and spend some time with my family too.

Can't think of anything more to do at the moment. But i'm quite sure things will just appear along the way for me to do one...



Hahaha... best of all, 3 weeks of rest n sufficient sleep!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

Ha.. good! then u can go think think and plan the taiwan trip le ;)

2:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home