Thursday, November 11, 2004

Haha... my 2nd entry. This time i'm quite sure it'll appear. So i shall write more.


I met YY n HT today for lunch. Though we were just sitting around in Long John n actually went to the NTUC to buy things like chicken & ham after that (a bit aunties-like hor), i had a great time. I didn't realise how much i missed them till we sat down n started talking like in old times. Boy.... i do miss our sec sch CO days so much.


Went to the Geylang bazaar wif Xin, HL & nad in the evening. It was fun too.... So much interesting things to see & lots of great food to eat. & it's my 1st time eating Ramly burger. It was yum yum........ delicious! Too bad Zhen cannot join us. I noe she would have loved eating the Ramly burger too.


Despite the great day i had today, actually, i'm quite mad with 1 person. Hmm... tink a mixture of 60% disappointment, 20% anger, 10% disbelief & 10% sadness will better describe my feelings now. This incident changed my views of this person by quite a fair bit. Till now, i still can't believe that this person actually can really go n do such a insensitive thing. Haiz.... what a letdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home